For the racer or the wannabe racer, I am pleased to offer this 2019 Audi factory built RS3 LMS TCR racecar. This car has been enthusiast owned and raced and features the DSG transmission with ABS upgrade. List price was approx. $145,000 in 2019. Car is located in Pittsburgh, PA.
Car was primarily used for club events with Audi Club of America. In 2020, owner drove the car in 2 TCR SRO America races. (July and October 2020).
No crashes or structural damage at all. Retains all Audi body parts. Car has been exclusively maintained by New German Performance in Manassas, VA. (best on the east coast).
Car was just serviced (about $4000) to include:
– Fresh Audi Sport service – fluids, air filter
– New front brake pad and rotors
– Fuel tank was re-certified
– Fire suppression system just refreshed/re-certified
– 1 set of spare wheels
– 3 sets of spare tires (2 sets new, 1 set used)
– 1 set of rain tires (new)
– 28 ft enclosed 2019 Intech aluminum trailer available for additional purchase
Specs sheets are listed in the pics section. Any questions, please contact me.
Very Low Usage:
According to the data, the engine usage is only approx. 47.5 hours or 2,200 miles. Very low usage.
More info: Listing has ended. Click to search on eBay for similar 2019 Audi (Affiliate link)
Seller's other items: rsuss
Location: Carnegie, Pennsylvania, United States