2014 Porsche GT3 Cup Car
- Fully serviced, ready to race! VIN: WPOZZZ99ZES198133
- 94 hours on motor approximately.
- 60 hours on the transmission
The car is bone stock with the following upgrades:
- Bosch Porsche Motorsports MS5 ABS (the best racing available from Porsche Motorsports North America)
- 2015 upgrades: Mega Line Porsche 2015 paddle shift upgrade, upgraded 2015 shocks
- P1300 Recaro seat – $15k new; good till 2026 (safest seat one can get for Porsche – same seat used in by Porsche RSR).
- 991.2 cup rear carbon fiber wing.
- Porsche Supercup Exhaust straight pipes – great sound, more HP (stock exhaust/ cats also included)
- New front rotors and pads – two events
- New spark plugs, coil packs
- Fuel cell serviced 2021
- The car is wrapped – livery can be removed prior to pick up.
- Clean, fast, safe and reliable car. Service records available upon request.
- No retub, no frame damage, history can be traced to Weissach.
- Professionally maintained after every race weekend.
- Clutch 11hrs
- Fuel cell serviced 2021.
- Fuel Injectors cleaned
- Axles serviced
- New windshield
- Extra passenger seat available if you want to install and take someone for a spin on a test or open track day!
- Offered with one set of spare wheels
All fluids changed after every weekend. I see similar cars running competitively with 150 hours on the drivetrain! It has been the most reliable and fun race car. You are welcome to obtain an oil test and or professional inspection. Dyno sheet available upon request.
The car is race ready. Needs nothing. Will make perfect race car or safe DE/ track day car! Alternatively can compete in Porsche Spring Challenge North America – Gold Class, PCA, POC, NASA, SCCA, and other venues.
The car is dialed in and ready to race!
More info: Listing has ended. Search on eBay for similar 2014 Porsche GT3
Seller's other items: zarinmax
Location: North Hollywood, California, United States