This 2004 Mazda 3s is up for sale because i cannot afford to keep running it in Regional events and want to see the car go to someone who will race it regularly. I also dont want to leave it at my place for too long because the garage is open and i am worried about the mice eating it up. Only damage from mice is to the insulation in the engine bay, nothing mechanical.
Driven by me at the triple regional in Thunderhill and the car felt amazing, very loud and fun to drive. Solid brakes and clutch.
- New Battery because the old cell was dead, comes with a trickle charger for peace of mind.
- The car has new front calipers and hubs, a brand new CV Shaft.
- Maintained by a top graduate of UTI.
- Needs new SFI/FIA seatbelts.
- Tires arent included and are $110 apiece, brand new
- Brand new hawk brake pads are also available for $75
- The transmission fluid has been swapped out, new axle seal.
- Engine oil has only been driven 1 weekend and lasts for at least 2 or 3 weekends
- Brake system has been bled, only raced once on new fluid
More info: Listing has ended. Click to search on eBay for similar 2004 Mazda (Affiliate link)
Seller's other items: jonathasanchez-orti-0
Location: Saint Helena, California, United States