For sale is a 2003 Porsche 911 – 996 Carrera race car
This is a fully built and developed car with essentially everything that could have been done to it, done.
This is a fully caged and stripped car which has raced in PCA and NASA.
The car was built by Goldcrest Motorsports in 2012. Since the initial build it has continued to be maintained by Goldcrest. The engine was fully built by JakeRaby/ Flat Six Innovations, the engine alone is one of the cars best features especially considering the typical 996 IMS issues.
The suspension setup on the car is excellent with no expense spared.
This would be a perfect track or club race car for anyone. The car typically does 5-6 weekends a year. Overall, it’s agreat reliable car that has had all of the bugs worked out from years of development.Clean Georgia title, located 15 miles north of Atlanta.
- AIM Solo andSmarty Cam system
- Cool Shirtsystem
- Motion Controladjustable shocks & reservoirs
- Engine builtby Jake Raby at Flat Six Innovations
- Shift lights
- Detachable steeringwheel
- OMP driver andpassenger seats
- Racing transponder
- Lexan insteadof glass
- Full fire extinguishersystem
- Quick detach OMPsteering wheel
- Sway bars
- Custom raceexhaust
- 3 sets of OZ ALLEGGERITA HLT
… and much more
- Vinyl stripesare starting to peel up in some places
- A couple smalldings in the right rear fender (repairable)
- Belts and seatsare out of date (Fine for track days)
- Several setsof brake rotors and pads
- Rain tires
- Front splitter
Price: $42,000 <- click to see if it is still available
More info: Click here for more information
Originally listed on October 31, 2020. Older listings are displayed for reference and probably will not be available.
Seller's other items: atl_9911
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States