- Comes with 4 rear ends, 2 sets of tires and lots of extra parts including 2 seats.
- Runs good and comes with log books.
- Motor has 1 race on it.
- There is nothing stock about this vehicle everything is custom.
- Has wilwood disc brakes.
- MGB Mowag 5 speed transmission close ratio straight cut has stamped 2 shops and dates where worked on. Gear ratios 2.57 1.72 1.26 1.00…
- Earls air cooled oil cooler system, Stewart Warren fuel pumps, Candy brothers fuel racing cell -aluminum, Earls fuel filter
- Front shocks are coil over modified and the back shocks are Carrera shocks. Mowog welded 390 rear end.
- 12 v Lucaz starter.
Location: Dobson, North Carolina, United States
See listing: 1974 MG MK III SCCA winning race car (from November 16, 2020)