1964 Porsche 356C Vintage Race Car
- 40 years of Racing History, Original and Unrestored Vintage Race Car that has fantastic Patina. Ready to Race!
- Last raced at the World Famous 2020 July WIC Event at Road America
- Never wrecked, believed to have all original body panel and pans still in place. This race car is a time capsule.
- Maintained by 356 Enterprises from 2001 to 2010 when it was parked.
- Always stored in a climate controlled facility, this 356 is super solid.
- Recently received a full inspection, refreshed fuel system, new belts and race prep
- Powered by a 1620 cc Full-spec SVRA race engine built by 356 Enterprises
- Approximately 165 HP, Counter balanced Scat crank, Elgin 7805 Cam, Carrillo Rods, Full Prepped Race Heads
- 83.5mm Pistons and Cylinders, Solex 40P11 Carbs with 36mm Venturiis and Velocity stacks, Deep sump with steel skid plate, Bursch Race Exhaust system
- Fully modified race transmission with: 2-A, 3-D, 3-A, Custom 4-E (1:1 ratio) gears ZF limited slip, 7:31 ring and pinion: 12 bolt
- Suspension has: Heavy duty rear torsion bars 27mm long, Racing front sway bar 22mm, Boxed front trailing arms
- Heavy duty spindle assemblies, Koni Shocks, Disc brakes, Dual master cylinder, and 6×15 Fuchs wheels with 3 heat cycle Hoosiers
- Cool suit system included with the sale (minus the shirt)
This Vintage 356C Coupe is ready to hit the track. Here is your opportunity to own a fantastic piece of racing history that is ready to run!
Location: Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin, United States
Price: Auction <- check here if it's still available
More info: Full listing and Contact details
Originally listed on October 23, 2020. Note that older listings are displayed for reference and will most probably not be available.