Vintage Edmunds Style Sprint Midget, appears to be mid eighties due to the gauges and seat, and comparing to other pictures from the web.
- This is a project that came to our shop.
- She came with a bad engine, so we sourced a low miles Suzuki carbed 600cc to replace.
- The engine is already swapped , but have not finished with the wiring.
- All the parts are there to complete.
- Tires are old and go flat after a day.
- Rims are straight.
- The frame is straight. No evidence of crashes.
- The sprint need a coat of paint, this is not brand new.
There is no title cause it s a race car.
Location: Hialeah, Florida, United States
See listing: Vintage Edmunds Style Sprint Midget (from August 18, 2020)