**** VAN DIEMEN RF 92 F.C. CONVERTED FOR S.C.C.A , F.X CLASS. 175H.P -215H.P OPTIONAL ENGINE ****
Approved for competition 1996 in S.C.C.A, F2000/ F.C class, With the introduction of new regulation in S.C.C.A formula F.X class, we have developed a complete upgrade package providing older Van Diemen F.C, the necessary aero dynamic changes with additional mechanical grip of wider tires and increased horsepower.
* Complete updated side pods with larger opening for increased air flow to radiators, wider under tray for increased aero downforce, also providing low drag over rear wheels, modified nose cone, front wing profile with endplates, modified engine cover, increased air flow to rear wing, including inlet air box for side draft carburetors.
( PRICE INCLUDES COMPLETE BODY KIT, INSTALLED ON YOUR CAR AT OUR SHOP INCLUDING SINGLE COLOR PAINT)
*WE CAN PROVIDE ENGINE UPGRADES AND ALL NECESSARY MECHANICAL PREP LISTED BELOW FOR ADDITION COST.
* Engine upgrade .175 h.p, stock spec engine, converted to alternative induction system 40mm mikuni motorcycle carburetors with custom length manifolds, alternative ignition, valve timing.
* Engine upgrade . 215 h.p, long rods , 2100 cc , custom pistons, alternative induction system 45-48 dcoe weber carburetors with custom length manifolds, our proprietary direct ignition system, with alternative valve timing.
* Wider front and rear tires must be utilised with 215 h.p engine upgrades.
* Total weight with all fluids,2 gallons fuel, no driver, with either wheel tire, engine 175 h.p – 215h.p. Combination. 1025-1028 lbs
* Due to the limitation of the Hewland LD200 gearbox 165-175 ft lbs torque, engine output should not exceed 215 h.p.
More info: Listing has ended. Click to search on eBay for similar Van Diemen (Affiliate link)
Seller's other items: avedis9
Location: Simi Valley, California, United States