Being offered is the best Ford Mustang 302S race cars anywhere!
Complete rotisserie refresh of every nut and bolt on the car. You will not find a nicer cleaner more capable Ford mustang Boss 302S anywhere in the world. The engine is brand new with zero hours on it and attention to detail in every aspect of this engines build. With no expense spared build from front to back on this beautiful Boss 302S. Fresh Re-valved Multimatic shocks with remote reservoir dynamic dampening system with zero hours on them. The chassis was completely stripped painted inside and out including suspension with no expense spared build as you’ll see in the pics. You will not find a nicer Boss 302S to race anywhere! The car as seen in the pictures is in SCCA T1 race trim. The car has several SCCA wins and Trans Am wins including the Detroit Grand Prix.Many spares available please contact for more details.
- New engine was prepared with brand new Darton sleeves by MPR performance engines here in Florida the kings of 5.0 performance if you google them they’re nasty when it comes to 5.0 power.
- New Wilson Manifold heads to optimize performance and still pass tech.
- Rear straight alxe has been optimized for negative camber.
- $8000 GRAND AM SPEC ABS UPGRADE WAS ORDERED ON THIS 302S.
- Upgraded to fuel cell for saftey BOOS 302S did not come with.
- Carbon fiber rear wing.
- Tremec T6060.
- C&R radiator fully shrowded.
- Long tube headers with STEEDA X-PIPE.
- Custom tuned on Steeda’s dyno NOT a plug and play tune.
- Suspension, interior, exterior all with brand new sexy paint! The car looks day one new
Will compete in these series:
- SCCA T1-T2-AS
- NASA AMERICAN IRON
- TRANS AM TA3
- TIME ATTACK
Current SCCA log book
Location: Pompano Beach, Florida, United States
See listing: 2012 Ford Mustang BOSS 302S #11 OF 50 Factory Built Race Cars! (from November 5, 2020)