This car was built to 2006 Pirelli World Challenge specs
Lightweight and fast endurance-built motor with Dailey custom dry sump
Endurance motor with all forged parts (Callis Crank, Oliver rods, J&E pistons);
all the best for 120-hour race motor. Only 14 hours on motor.
LS2 479 RWHP
Raced in Florida with FARA racing group and some DE’s.
Holinger 6-speed sequential pedestal shifter
Turn key, fresh fluids
New 4:10 differential with 2 stage gear oil pump and 19 row cooler
– Quarter Master triple disc 71/4 clutch
– Custom aluminum radiator
– Dual 19 row oil coolers
– Moton Coilovers, Pfadt large sway bars, SKF race hubs
– Brembo brakes: 15″ 6 piston fronts, 14″ rears
– 2 Sets CCW race wheels
– GT-3 Carbon wing
– Trackmate dash and data logger with dash cam
– 6 point custom cage
– Momo Daytona seat, Momo quick release steering wheel
– Fire system
– Cool suit set-up, SCCA log book, too much to list!
Location: Villa Rica, Georgia, United States
Price: Auction <- check here if it's still available
More info: Full listing and Contact details
Originally listed on December 4, 2018. Note that older listings are displayed for reference and will most probably not be available.