Ex-Grand Am GS 2005 Cadillac CTS-V Race Car, 427ci C5R Powerplant, All Carbon Body & Extremely Fast
Here is your opportunity to own and race one of the most developed Cadillac CTS-V Race Cars around.
- Build in 2004/5 for Mark Sandridge with Co-Driver John Heinracy to compete in the Grand Am GS Series
- After running the Grand Am series, the car underwent a transformation to what you see today
- All body panels (hood, fenders, doors, trunk lid and wheel flares) are all molded in Carbon Fiber. Headlights are stickers and not functional
- Extensive and extremely stout full roll cage
- FIA Recaro Halo drivers racing seat and standard FIA racing passenger seat
- Downforce is aided by the Large APR Wing and Front Splitter
- 2 sets of Jongbloed Wheels, Tires sizes are: Front – 295mm and the Rears run 335mm, this car has superb grip!
- Brembo calipers running 2 piece rotors work amazingly well and give consistent stopping power lap after lap
- Solid bushings throughout with reinforced suspension mounting points
- Adjustable Ohlins remote canister shocks, extra spring sets are available along with the sale
- Adjustable Front and Rear Sway Bars
- This animal weights 2,975 with 1 gallon of fuel
- Power is produced by a Drysump C5R 427ci block, using small port LS6 heads, and nothing but the best for internals
- 13.5 to 1 Compression, a special cam grind, long tube headers and a free flowing exhaust make this car sound rowdy!
- This package produced 519hp and 510 ft-lbs at the wheels
- Close Ratio 6-Speed Manual Transmission built by Rockland Gear ALMS Race Division
- Custom Quick Fill Fuel Cell in the Trunk
- Transmission and Diff Coolers are in place
This car has been developed by a non-expense spared owner, this car turns heads and lays down lap times that are still fast by todays standards.
Don’t miss this opportunity to get on track in something completely different.
Full disclosure: This is a used race car, there are bumps and rub marks on the exterior, this car is built to be driven.
Location: Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin, United States
See listing: 2005 Cadillac CTS-V Ex-Grand Am GS Race Car (from October 24, 2020)