- front hubs are custom made 86L20,
- SKF bearings
- BC coilovers
- Fire suppression system
- Full cage
- Racing seat
- Radio connectors
- Window nets
- Volvo S40 fuel tank custom vent tube (you can fill 14 gallons in 90 seconds.)
- The engine is from a ford fusion
The engine is from a ford fusion. This one was very low miles and clean as hell inside. They are cheap at junk yards, ~275$. No joke. The balance shaft has been removed which gives it more oil volume and reduces 17 pounds of weight! Burns ZERO oil! The timing chain assem. Is from 2.3L. oil pan baffle kit is from mazdaspeed. Intake from 2.5. purple adapter (massive speed) to fit 2.3l cable throttle body. VTEC solenoid removed and plugged. Fuel injectors from fusion. ECU from 2.3 with AEM FIC tune. Flywheel and clutch are stock dual mass and stock LUX kit. Very heavy flywheel setup, but it works.
Brakes are SVT CT930 XP10 front, CT886 XP 8 rear. Rotors centric 125.61071CRY front, 125.61074CRY rear. Hoses are Goodrich kit.
Power steering pump is a leaky mess. Not sure why. I’ve put new hoses and pumps on a few times. We run with no power-steering fluid, the car is so light you don’t need it at all trust me. Rack is new in 2020. Original rack finally failed at VIR24 last year….the only spare I did’nt carry….and it took 6hrs. to find and install one….In retrospect, I should have changed it before. Also Alternator failed at VIR24…Now I know both are wear items. Maybe every year or two.
The spare suspension front struts were the original spec. Focus Dynamics inverted monotube. We cut the spring seats off (for coilover), shortened them. Revalved them with adj. piston rods (Bilstein). You can gas them from the top with a hypodermic needle. They worked very well. Just replaced with BC because we got the BCs for free. Rear spares are BC adj. rear shocks. All the spring rates are custom from our models.
- I didn’t build this car, so there is no heater core. The front windshield can be cleared with a marine blower motor. Switch on panel. Works ok, but a heated screen would be better.
- Comes with boxes of spare parts (lots of stuff)
- Comes with 20 wheels and tires
- Comes with spare transmission
- Comes with a brand new set of front Carbo Tech XP10 pads
- Brand new battery October 2021
- Car starts right up and runs smooth and strong!
Price: $9,000 <- click to see if it is still available
More info: Click here for more information
Originally listed on November 23, 2021. Older listings are displayed for reference and probably will not be available.
Seller's other items: stevenae86drifter
Location: North Las Vegas, Nevada, United States