1971 BRABHAM BT36 FORMULA 2
Excellent authentic restoration with many period photos as well as historic documents.
- This Brabham BT 36 Raced With More Advanced Constant Velocity Joints, rather than inferior rubber doughnuts
- Chassis number BT36-5
- Frame, Arch Motors AM71 CL49
- Powered By Tom Crowther built Cosworth FVA, with dyno time only.
- Hewland Gearbox
- Excellent BRABHAM wheels
- Gauges and dashboard period correct
- Showroom lightweight bodywork and paint
- Frame and floorpan undamaged with excellent finish
- FIA Papers
Rebuild completed 2013, car pickled and properly stored since. Fluids were added and car started in Oct 2020.
Location: Chester, Massachusetts, United States
See listing: 1971 Brabham BT36 Formula 2, Cosworth FVA Powered, Vintage Race Car (from November 4, 2020)