1971 BRABHAM BT36 FORMULA 2
Excellent authentic restoration with many period photos as well as historic documents.
- This Brabham BT 36 Raced With More Advanced Constant Velocity Joints, rather than inferior rubber doughnuts
- Chassis number BT36-5
- Frame, Arch Motors AM71 CL49
- Powered By Tom Crowther built Cosworth FVA, with dyno time only.
- Hewland Gearbox
- Excellent BRABHAM wheels
- Gauges and dashboard period correct
- Showroom lightweight bodywork and paint
- Frame and floorpan undamaged with excellent finish
- FIA Papers
Rebuild completed 2013, car pickled and properly stored since. Fluids were added and car started in Oct 2020.
Location: Chester, Massachusetts, United States
Price: $75,000 <- check here if it's still available
More info: Full listing and Contact details
Originally listed on November 4, 2020. Note that older listings are displayed for reference and will most probably not be available.