For sale is this very well prepared 1965 Corvette roadster race car.
This Corvette was restored and sorted out in the 1990s by famed Corvette racer Bill Morrison.
Fresh J56 twin pin calipers have been recently installed at all 4 corners. New master cylinder also installed.
Features and specs of this Corvette include:
- Heavy duty radiator
- Remote oil cooler & filter
- Guldstrand suspension upgrades
- Dick Kercher dry sump (Barnes system) Small Block Chevy with 4 bolt mains, steel crank, Eagle rods, angle plug heads, roller rockers
- Super T-10 4 speed transmission
- Stahl headers
- New full length side pipes just installed
- Rebuilt 3:70 rear just installed
- On board fire system
- New Holley electric fuel pump with new fuel lines
- Rebuilt twin-pin J56 brake calipers with new master cylinder
This is a very tidy and sano example of a vintage Corvette racecar.
Structure of this car is very solid. Bodywork is also very nice, with no major cracks, chips, etc. Graphics are vinyl, and were recently installed.
Recently completed a test & tune day July 2020 at Lime Rock Park. Essentially this is a race ready car.
This is a great opportunity to get behind the wheel of a Classic Midyear Corvette race car.
Being sold with log book and bill of sale only.
More info: Listing has ended. Click to search on eBay for similar 1965 Chevrolet Corvette (Affiliate link)
Seller's other items: jimglasscorvette
Location: Kingston, New York, United States